Allow your abode to bask under the beautiful radiance of k9 crystal glass creation. Offering several tiers of sheer opulence, it ensures a refined result.
This acrylic chandelier presents a mid-century aesthetic with a contemporary luxe twist. Boasting falling crystals in a selection of shimmering finishes, Black Point Staircase Chandelier promises to make a striking statement when illuminated, and an artistic impression during daylight hours. Ensure the perfect dose of light for your living room or hallway with the Black Point Staircase Chandelier.
The black part uses a metal tube with black paint, the golden tube is made of stainless steel, vacuum gilded. (if you want a chrome tube, contact us)
Must read before buying:
The black part uses a metal tube with black paint, the golden tube is made of stainless steel, vacuum gilded. (if you want a chrome tube, contact us).
- Diameter 19.6 (50) H 59 in (150 cm), 14 pcs E14 LED bulbs (approx. 88 lbs / 40 kg)
- Diameter 23.62 (60) H 70.9 in (180 cm), 26 pcs E14 LED bulbs (approx. 99.2 lbs / 45 kg)
- Diameter 27.5 (70) H 78.74 in (200 cm), 29 pcs E14 LED bulbs (approx. 116.8 lbs / 53 kg)
- Diameter 31.5 (80) H 98.42 in (250 cm), 38 pcs E14 LED bulbs (approx. 176.4 lbs / 80 kg)
- Diameter 39.37 (100) H 118.1 in (300 cm), 45 pcs E14 LED bulbs (approx. 231.5 lbs / 105 kg)
When we receive your order, we need 8-12 days to produce your order. We deliver via DHL / FedEx. When we ship the goods, you will usually receive your order in about 3-8 days.
So far, there have been no accidents with more serious material damage. If you are unlucky enough to encounter violent transport and cause serious damage to the product, do not worry, take a picture and send us a list of damage, and we will send it back for free. If the LED stops working, you only need to replace the appropriate E14 LED bulbs, which are very easy to repair and maintain.
This chandelier is a bit problematic to assemble. We suggest you find an electrician to help you install it. It may take 4-6 hours. Do not install it yourself, so as not to endanger safety!
This chandelier is very heavy. Your ceiling must be cement, not plasterboard.