The Arteflame fire pit looks like a piece of art and doubles as a fire pit. The seamlessly spun bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten steel. Corten steel is also called "weathering" steel is designed to stay outside and develop a gorgeous natural patina that will last a lifetime. The design is modular so all other Arteflame 40" accessories fit this fire pit as well.
The bowl is designed with a flat bottom that has large air vent holes in it. Together with the fire base, it provides airflow for a smokeless fire. This fire bowl has to be supported to make sure it is stable and the air holes in the bottom are unobstructed. This is the perfect option if you already have a stone structure in mind to support this gorgeous fire bowl.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- Arteflame base or other support stand needed for stable placement
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 11" High, 70lbs. (102cm x 28cm, 32Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male.
- Arteflame Grills are all steel making the grills quite heavy, shipping weights can be over 500lbs!
- Note: Bases, cooktops, and grill grates are available separately