This beautiful home heating stove is powerful, efficient, ventless, and compact to meet all your home heating needs.
- Unit Dimensions: 26 1/4" H X 26 1/2" W X 16 1/2" D
- Output BTUs/Hour: 32,000
- Efficiency: 99.9%
- Includes a reliable standing pilot ignition system that is capable of working with a remote control or thermostat (optional in the accessories section).
- Works during power outages (excluding blower).
- This model comes equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for added safety.
- This model IS approved for use in mobile/manufactured homes.
The Buck Stove Townsend II Steel Series Vent-Free Stove is precision designed and assembled in the USA. This attractive stove unit is made from high-quality steel which absorbs heat from the fire and radiates heat to make your home toasty warm. The Townsend II Steel Series Stove does not require power for operation (excluding the optional blower).
The included gas log set provides up to 32,000 BTU's and is 99.9% efficient making this unit a great supplemental heater.. The Townsend II is available in 4 different finishes to match your homes décor. The included reliable standing pilot unit can be operated with an optional remote control, wall switch, or thermostat.
Disclaimer - Some states, cities, and/or municipalities have restrictions around vent-free gas fireplaces. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure you are following all laws & regulations in your area regarding vent-free fireplaces. For example: California does not allow vent-free appliances, Colorado does not allow vent-free appliances in some areas due to altitudes, and Massachusetts does not allow vent-free appliances in bedrooms or bathrooms.
|Buck Stove Townsend II Vent Free Gas Stove - 26"|
|Weight (in lbs)||115.000000|
|Heating BTU||32,000 BTUs|
|Maximum CFM||85 CFMs (Optional Blower)|
|Venting Type||Vent Free|
|Amperage Requirement||1.1 Amps (Optional Blower)|
|Type||Freestanding, Mobile Home Approved|
|Fuel Type||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Size Range||Up To 29" Wide|
|Additional Info||Mobile Home Approved|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
Point Design's products
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. Accordingly, ETA for "Point Design" products is 5-12 days. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping times are estimates and should not be taken as a guarantee. We make sure our vendors know of new orders to get orders shipped out as soon as possible. With that being said, if a customer decides to cancel an order due to a shipment not arriving in the estimated time frame, customer is responsible for all associated shipping charges, fees, warehouse storage costs, and any other fees associated with the order. Any customer that files a chargeback for delays in shipping will be held criminally liable for theft. No Exceptions Apply.
This tab offers delivery information for our bestselling brands:
The Outdoor Plus:
If your order is stock, the product will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order. We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery.
Most of The Outdoor Plus products are made to order/custom order. Accordingly, it is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom.
American Fyre Designs:
American Fyre Designs products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 2-6 Weeks. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Fire Pit Art:
Fire Pit Art products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 3-12 days. All Fire Pit Art® creations are made to order. After placing your order they start creating your pieces. All fire pits are shipped LTL departing from Lebanon, TN. Your piece will be delivered LTL residential-curbside delivery. The dispatcher from the freight company will call to schedule your residential curb-side delivery offering a 4 hour delivery window typically.
White glove service is available in most metropolitan area's. If white glove service is required we will need to quote those additional costs for you. Refunds:
Gas components are not eligible for buyers remorse refund if they have been installed or used.
Once payment is taken, any modified and / or powder coated pieces are considered custom work and not eligible for refund.
In stock - Lead Time in Business Day Hours is 3-5 days.
Out of stock - It is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom. Some of Sierra Flame producs are Special Order item, once order is placed, your order becomes final, non-cancelable, and non-returnable.
All orders are processed within on business days, 24hours from order. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by our Credit and Fraud Protection Department. To provide a worry free shopping experience. Orders are shipped 48 hours (UPS Items) after being received. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Check Vinnova Return Policy HERE
For information about all other brands not mentioned here please contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom or call us at (307) 459-1340
1. When it comes to customer support, Point Design sets the premium standard. We are dedicated to delivering not only the finest products but also an unmatched customer and user experience.
2. At Point Design, we guarantee delivery of products priced at $1000 or more within seven days to the 48 contiguous states. If your product doesn't arrive on time, we'll provide you with a $50 gift card for your next purchase. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
3. We're committed to providing you with Exclusive Online Discounts while maintaining MAP (Minimum Advertised Prices). Rest easy when you shop with us.
4. We exclusively utilize Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, allowing you to make purchases and conveniently spread payments over four installments. This ensures a 100% secure checkout experience while providing you with flexible payment options. Your funds are in safe hands with Point Design.
5. Founded in early 2021, our company specializes in offering high-end lighting, furniture, and bath essentials that have undergone rigorous quality testing. Through our partnerships with over 50+ industry-leading brands, we've established a significant presence in some of the most luxurious households throughout North America.
We might not be architects, but our free 3D design services (a $300 value) will help you plan and envision an outdoor kitchen customized to fit your space. After approving the final design, your design expert can assist in placing the order for your selected home goods. If you’re working with a contractor, give them our 3D design to confirm that your space can fit the design. The process is easy! After all, who doesn’t like free, beautiful visual aids? The product has to be priced at least $200. All of the following information is required:
- Which product do you want?
- Dimensions of your space
- Your idea
- and all the important information you want to emphasize
- What is the size and shape of the area where you want this built?
When you send an inquiry, customer support will contact you with details.
Sent an inquiry via the link at the bottom of this page called "Free 3D Product Simulation" in the Other section.