Detailed wooden molding tops a columnar bookshelf with fixed shelving. Display not just books, but collectibles as well. This is a perfect for compact spaces.
- Materials: Mahogany, Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF) & Antique Brass Hardware
- Finish: Classic White
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of wood is completely unique due to its grain, colour, and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the underlying materials. To accommodate the natural shrinkage and expansion properties of the wood materials, small gaps at joints are left intentionally during assembly & finishing.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Classic White Finish - A full coverage, five layer semi-gloss painted finish sealed with a durable top coat. The texture of the Classic White gently defines the underlying material, on natural wood materials such as mahogany and may result in a lightly distressed effect. This luminous white is versatile enough to be featured on its own, or combined with components in either of the Black or Brown finishes from the Contrast and Accent Collections.
- Kiln Dried Solid Mahogany Frame
- Antique Brass Hardware - Antique brass is our hardware of choice used to support the look and function of all our designs. This includes cup pull handles, round door knobs and hooks.
- 5 External Shelving Compartments
- Wall Mount Anti Kit Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: No
- Mahogany, Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF) & Antique Brass Hardware
- Painted (Semi-Gloss)
- W x D x H: 19.69 x 15.75 x 74.8
- Shelves Dimensions W x D x H (inch): 11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81
- Assembly Required? (Y/N): N
NovaSolo Return Policy
Nova Solo’s return policy lasts 30 days from the date of delivery. The purchaser shall not be entitled to return products without NovaSolo written approval.
Nova Solo reserves the right to examine and inspect all returned and exchanged items before deciding wherever to issue a credit to your account. The returned item(s) are inspected immediately upon receipt at our warehouse. Any appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s); taxes are refunded in accordance with applicable state/country law. With the exception of damages covered under warranty, shipping, delivery, and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees apply.
All credit memos issued in relation to returns or claims are not redeemable for cash.
In order to receive the full amount of the refund described in this Return Policy. All item(s) must be: (1) in new/unused condition and (2) returned with all accessories and parts securely packed in all original packaging (unless the packing was removed as a part of the In-Home Delivery, in which case please re-pack in a manner to prevent damage during return shipping). There will be a 20% restocking fee for returned items without original packing, based on the invoice value.
Products that have been assembled will not be accepted for a refund, credit or exchange.
Clearance items are final sale items and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Point Design's products
The Outdoor Plus:
If your order is stock, the product will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order. We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery.
Most of The Outdoor Plus products are made to order/custom order. Accordingly, it is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom.
American Fyre Designs products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 2-6 Weeks. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Fire Pit Art:
Fire Pit Art products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 3-12 days. All Fire Pit Art® creations are made to order. After placing your order they start creating your pieces. All fire pits are shipped LTL departing from Lebanon, TN. Your piece will be delivered LTL residential-curbside delivery. The dispatcher from the freight company will call to schedule your residential curb-side delivery offering a 4 hour delivery window typically.
White glove service is available in most metropolitan area's. If white glove service is required we will need to quote those additional costs for you. Refunds:
Gas components are not eligible for buyers remorse refund if they have been installed or used.
In stock - Lead Time in Business Day Hours is 3-5 days.
Out of stock - It is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom. Some of Sierra Flame producs are Special Order item, once order is placed, your order becomes final, non-cancelable, and non-returnable.
Check Vinnova Return Policy HERE
2. At Point Design, we guarantee delivery of products priced at $1000 or more within seven days to the 48 contiguous states. If your product doesn't arrive on time, we'll provide you with a $50 gift card for your next purchase. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
3. We're committed to providing you with Exclusive Online Discounts while maintaining MAP (Minimum Advertised Prices). Rest easy when you shop with us.
4. We exclusively utilize Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, allowing you to make purchases and conveniently spread payments over four installments. This ensures a 100% secure checkout experience while providing you with flexible payment options. Your funds are in safe hands with Point Design.
5. Founded in early 2021, our company specializes in offering high-end lighting, furniture, and bath essentials that have undergone rigorous quality testing. Through our partnerships with over 50+ industry-leading brands, we've established a significant presence in some of the most luxurious households throughout North America.
- Dimensions of your space
- Your idea
- and all the important information you want to emphasize
- What is the size and shape of the area where you want this built?
When you send an inquiry, customer support will contact you with details.