Introducing our versatile Hutch Unit, available in three different sizes to fit any room in your home. With a combination of fixed and adjustable shelves, you can easily customize it to fit your storage and display needs. The doors at the base provide ample storage space, allowing you to store and organize your belongings while keeping them out of sight. The legs at the base add a quiet elegance to this piece, while the silver chrome hardware complements the classic white hand-painted finish, creating a sophisticated look. This Hutch Unit also features Scandinavian-style design elements, such as the minimalist grooving, adding a touch of style and elegance to any space in your home. Whether you're looking to enhance your living room, dining room, or home office, this Hutch Unit is the perfect choice.
The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of wood is completely unique due to its grain, colour, and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the underlying materials. To accommodate the natural shrinkage and expansion properties of the wood materials, small gaps at joints are left intentionally during assembly & finishing.
- Kiln Dried Solid Mahogany Frame
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Minimal Assembly Required - This product ships mostly assembled. Complete assembly can be achieved within approximately 20 minutes with 2 people.
- Classic White Finish - A full coverage, five layer semi-gloss painted finish sealed with a durable top coat. The texture of the Classic White gently defines the underlying material, on natural wood materials such as mahogany and may result in a lightly distressed effect. This luminous white is versatile enough to be featured on its own, or combined with components in either of the Black or Brown finishes from the Contrast and Accent Collections.
- Brass Hardware with Silver Chrome Plating
- 2 Doors
- 2 Internal Shelving Compartments
- 5 External Shelving Compartments
- Adjustable shelves
- Mahogany, Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF) & Brass Hardware with Silver Chrome Plating
- Classic White
- Painted (Semi-Gloss)
- Distressed Finish? (Y/N): N
- Net Weight: 158.73 lbs
- W x D x H (Inches): 35.43 x 15.75 x 86.61
Nova Solo’s return policy lasts 30 days from the date of delivery. The purchaser shall not be entitled to return products without Nova Solo written approval.
Nova Solo reserves the right to examine and inspect all returned and exchanged items before deciding wherever to issue a credit to your account. The returned item(s) are inspected immediately upon receipt at our warehouse. Any appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s); taxes are refunded in accordance with applicable state/country law. With the exception of damages covered under warranty, shipping, delivery, and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees apply.
All credit memos issued in relation to returns or claims are not redeemable for cash.
In order to receive the full amount of the refund described in this Return Policy. All item(s) must be: (1) in new/unused condition and (2) returned with all accessories and parts securely packed in all original packaging (unless the packing was removed as a part of the In-Home Delivery, in which case please re-pack in a manner to prevent damage during return shipping). There will be a 20% restocking fee for returned items without original packing, based on the invoice value.
Products that have been assembled will not be accepted for a refund, credit or exchange.
Clearance items are final sale items and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Point Design's products
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. Accordingly, ETA for "Point Design" products is 5-12 days. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I cancel my order?
As long as your product has not been submitted for fulfillment by us, we can cancel the order as long as the notice was made within 24 hours. If you cancel the order within 24 hours, a 10% cancellation fee will be applied.
There will be no cancellation fee prior to the 24 hours! If your order has been shipped, we ask that you follow our return policy in order to get a full refund once you receive your product! This means we CAN NOT cancel your order it must be returned.
We often submit items for fulfillment within a few hours, so the faster you can let us know about the cancellation, the more likely we'll be able to do it.
All shipping times are estimates and should not be taken as a guarantee. We make sure our vendors know of new orders to get orders shipped out as soon as possible. With that being said, if a customer decides to cancel an order due to a shipment not arriving in the estimated time frame, customer is responsible for all associated shipping charges, fees, warehouse storage costs, and any other fees associated with the order. Any customer that files a chargeback for delays in shipping will be held criminally liable for theft. No Exceptions Apply.
This tab offers delivery information for our bestselling brands:
The Outdoor Plus:
If your order is stock, the product will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order. We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery.
Most of The Outdoor Plus products are made to order/custom order. Accordingly, it is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom.
American Fyre Designs:
American Fyre Designs products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 2-6 Weeks. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Fire Pit Art:
Fire Pit Art products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 3-12 days. All Fire Pit Art® creations are made to order. After placing your order they start creating your pieces. All fire pits are shipped LTL departing from Lebanon, TN. Your piece will be delivered LTL residential-curbside delivery. The dispatcher from the freight company will call to schedule your residential curb-side delivery offering a 4 hour delivery window typically.
White glove service is available in most metropolitan area's. If white glove service is required we will need to quote those additional costs for you. Refunds:
Gas components are not eligible for buyers remorse refund if they have been installed or used.
Once payment is taken, any modified and / or powder coated pieces are considered custom work and not eligible for refund.
In stock - Lead Time in Business Day Hours is 3-5 days.
Out of stock - It is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom. Some of Sierra Flame producs are Special Order item, once order is placed, your order becomes final, non-cancelable, and non-returnable.
All orders are processed within on business days, 24hours from order. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by our Credit and Fraud Protection Department. To provide a worry free shopping experience. Orders are shipped 48 hours (UPS Items) after being received. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Check Vinnova Return Policy HERE
For information about all other brands not mentioned here please contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom or call us at (307) 459-1340
1. When it comes to customer support, Point Design sets the premium standard. We are dedicated to delivering not only the finest products but also an unmatched customer and user experience.
2. At Point Design, we guarantee delivery of products priced at $1000 or more within seven days to the 48 contiguous states. If your product doesn't arrive on time, we'll provide you with a $50 gift card for your next purchase. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
3. We're committed to providing you with Exclusive Online Discounts while maintaining MAP (Minimum Advertised Prices). Rest easy when you shop with us.
4. We exclusively utilize Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, allowing you to make purchases and conveniently spread payments over four installments. This ensures a 100% secure checkout experience while providing you with flexible payment options. Your funds are in safe hands with Point Design.
5. Founded in early 2021, our company specializes in offering high-end lighting, furniture, and bath essentials that have undergone rigorous quality testing. Through our partnerships with over 50+ industry-leading brands, we've established a significant presence in some of the most luxurious households throughout North America.
We might not be architects, but our free 3D design services (a $300 value) will help you plan and envision an outdoor kitchen customized to fit your space. After approving the final design, your design expert can assist in placing the order for your selected home goods. If you’re working with a contractor, give them our 3D design to confirm that your space can fit the design. The process is easy! After all, who doesn’t like free, beautiful visual aids? The product has to be priced at least $200. All of the following information is required:
- Which product do you want?
- Dimensions of your space
- Your idea
- and all the important information you want to emphasize
- What is the size and shape of the area where you want this built?
When you send an inquiry, customer support will contact you with details.
Sent an inquiry via the link at the bottom of this page called "Free 3D Product Simulation" in the Other section.