AquaScape Backyard Waterfall Landscape Fountain Kit Description
Enjoy your very own disappearing waterfall with this complete Backyard Waterfall Fountain Kit bundle. Installing a relaxing waterfall in smaller spaces situated next to patios or front yards has never been easier. The all-in-one kit features a 98-gallon water reservoir and an energy-efficient waterfall pump to optimize water flow that recirculates through a waterfall spillway. Installation tools, equipment, and welcome kit simplifies installation and provides quick and easy pump access. Kit includes:
3' Cascading Waterfall
• 12" Waterfall Spillway Diffuser
• Compact Yet Extremely Strong
• Creates Soothing Sounds of Water
• Easy to Disguise, Lifetime Warranty
This compact waterfall is an extremely strong 12" spillway that sits 36" from the corner of a water storage reservoir allowing for 1 to 2 waterfall drops depending on your landscape design. The pipe from your waterfall pump is connected to the back of the waterfall spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers. These barriers help calm the water down, providing a smooth flowing waterfall through the front of the waterfall spillway.
Aquascape AquaBasin 45
Protects Pump While Maximizing Water Storage Capacity
• Large Corner Pump Access Panel for Easy Maintenance
• Professional-Grade Water Reservoir Built to Last
The Aquascape AquaBasin 45 is a professional-grade, high-density polyethylene, square water reservoir that is ideal for pondless waterfall features. Designed to maximize water storage capacity up to 98 gallons, the structural deck cylinders reinforce basin strength to protect the pump and reduce maintenance. The large corner pump access panel prevents gravel from falling into the basin when removing the lid. Lifetime warranty.
AquaSurge 2000 Waterfall Pump
• Re-Circulates Water from Reservoir to Waterfall
• Energy-Efficient, High Torque, Made for Continuous Use
• Provides Years of Trouble-Free Operation, 3-Year Warranty
AquaSurge 2000 Waterfall Pump combines energy-efficient performance, flow rates up to 2,193 GPH, and ease of maintenance. The asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, and trouble-free performance, while the oil-free design prevents water contamination. Made for continuous use, this pump will not corrode or rust and fits perfectly in the AquaBasin 45.
Low Suction Intake Attachment
Maximizes Available Water Capacity
• Union Fitting Threads onto AquaSurge Intake
• Allows Pump to Operate in Shallow Water
The Aquascape Low Suction Intake Attachment allows the pump to operate in a shallow water application. It comes with a specific union fitting that easily threads onto the AquaSurge pump intake. This attachment maximizes the available water capacity by lowering the water intake to be within 1 to 1.5" off the bottom of the AquaBasin 45.
Pond Liner & Protective Underlayment
• Rugged & Flexible, 20 -Year Pond Liner Warranty
• 45 mil 7.5' x 7.5' EPDM Rubber Pond Liner
• (2) 7.5' x 1' Non-Woven Geotextile Underlayment
The ultra-durable and flexible underlayment and pond liner is the perfect foundation for a disappearing waterfall feature. The protective underlayment allows the ground to breathe from underneath while preventing liner punctures from the rough or rocky ground.
The 45 mil rubber pond liner features superior elongation and lay-flat characteristics for easy installation without tools. The liner is backed by a 20-year warranty and is resistant to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation.
• Maximizes the Water Cascading Over Rocks
• Provides Proper Flex PVC Tubing & Fittings
• Eliminates the Installation Guesswork
Aquascape simplifies the installation process by providing you with everything you need to create your own 3-foot disappearing waterfall display. A welcome kit with complete instructions and resources will walk you through the entire process. Each kit includes 1.5" x 15' flexible PVC tubing, PVC cement, fittings, silicone, and waterfall foam sealant to fill in gaps between rocks maximizing the amount of water cascading over the waterfall.
3' Waterfall Kit Components
• 12" Waterfall Spillway
• AquaBasin 45 Water Storage Reservoir
• AquaSurge 2000 Waterfall Pump
• AquaSurge Low Suction Intake Attachment
• 7.5' x 7.5' 45 mil EPDM Rubber Pond Liner
• (2) 7.5' x 1' Protective Underlayment
• 1.5" x 15' Flexible PVC Tubing, Installation Tools, and Welcome Kit
Backyard Waterfall Landscape Fountain Kit:
- Complete waterfall kit eliminates guesswork and calculations
- Simple design makes installation quick and easy
- Energy-efficient pump provides ideal flow rates
What You Will Need
Aquascape has taken the guesswork out of assembling the perfect combination of equipment needed to create a relaxing waterfall in your small outdoor space. The all-in-one kit bundle comes complete with all necessary equipment, installation accessories, instructions, and other resources. Before you start, we recommend collecting 12-15 basketball-sized rocks and 4-6 50-pound bags or buckets of gravel for installation.
Other recommended tools include:
• Spray Paint
• Shovel & Soil Tamper
• Mallet & Screwdriver
• Carpenter's Level
• Scissors & Channel Locks
• Tape Measure
• Water & Electricity
• Friends or Family Members
We recommend adding a waterfall to your front yard to add curb appeal or locations near decks or patios, so it is easy to sit and relax next to the water feature. Make sure the waterfall faces the viewing area. If possible make the waterfall visible from a regularly used window or patio door to provide enjoyment from both inside and outside.
- Waterfall Spillway 12″
- AquaBasin® 45
- AquaSurge® 2000 Pond Pump
- Low suction intake attachment
- Flexible PVC Pipe – 1.5″ x 15′
- 45 mil EPDM liner – 7.5′ x 7.5′
- Welcome Kit
- Installation Kit containing silicone, Pond and Waterfall Foam Sealant, PVC cement, and more.
Owner's Manual and Instructions
•Add Water - The water stored in your waterfall will reduce over time due to evaporation and water splashing off. Top off the water level in your basin throughout the year or install an optional Auto-Fill Valve Kit (sold separately) to ensure your pump has enough water to function properly.
•Add Water Treatments - To keep your waterfall clean and clear we recommend adding FeatureClear (sold separately) on a regular basis.
•Remove Debris - Throughout the year, leaves and other debris may end up in your waterfall, periodically remove any debris from the feature to keep it looking beautiful all year long.
|Backyard Waterfall Landscape Fountain Kit|
|Pipe||Flexible PVC 1.5 in x 15 ft|
|Liner Material||45 mil EPDM (Fish Safe)|
|Liner Size||7.5 ft x 7.5 ft|
|Underlayment||(2) 7.5 ft X 1ft|
|Automatic Dosing System||✘|
Point Design's products
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. Accordingly, ETA for "Point Design" products is 5-12 days. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping times are estimates and should not be taken as a guarantee. We make sure our vendors know of new orders to get orders shipped out as soon as possible. With that being said, if a customer decides to cancel an order due to a shipment not arriving in the estimated time frame, customer is responsible for all associated shipping charges, fees, warehouse storage costs, and any other fees associated with the order. Any customer that files a chargeback for delays in shipping will be held criminally liable for theft. No Exceptions Apply.
This tab offers delivery information for our bestselling brands:
The Outdoor Plus:
If your order is stock, the product will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order. We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery.
Most of The Outdoor Plus products are made to order/custom order. Accordingly, it is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom.
American Fyre Designs:
American Fyre Designs products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 2-6 Weeks. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Fire Pit Art:
Fire Pit Art products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 3-12 days. All Fire Pit Art® creations are made to order. After placing your order they start creating your pieces. All fire pits are shipped LTL departing from Lebanon, TN. Your piece will be delivered LTL residential-curbside delivery. The dispatcher from the freight company will call to schedule your residential curb-side delivery offering a 4 hour delivery window typically.
White glove service is available in most metropolitan area's. If white glove service is required we will need to quote those additional costs for you. Refunds:
Gas components are not eligible for buyers remorse refund if they have been installed or used.
Once payment is taken, any modified and / or powder coated pieces are considered custom work and not eligible for refund.
In stock - Lead Time in Business Day Hours is 3-5 days.
Out of stock - It is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom. Some of Sierra Flame producs are Special Order item, once order is placed, your order becomes final, non-cancelable, and non-returnable.
All orders are processed within on business days, 24hours from order. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by our Credit and Fraud Protection Department. To provide a worry free shopping experience. Orders are shipped 48 hours (UPS Items) after being received. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Check Vinnova Return Policy HERE
For information about all other brands not mentioned here please contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom or call us at (307) 459-1340
1. When it comes to customer support, Point Design sets the premium standard. We are dedicated to delivering not only the finest products but also an unmatched customer and user experience.
2. At Point Design, we guarantee delivery of products priced at $1000 or more within seven days to the 48 contiguous states. If your product doesn't arrive on time, we'll provide you with a $50 gift card for your next purchase. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
3. We're committed to providing you with Exclusive Online Discounts while maintaining MAP (Minimum Advertised Prices). Rest easy when you shop with us.
4. We exclusively utilize Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, allowing you to make purchases and conveniently spread payments over four installments. This ensures a 100% secure checkout experience while providing you with flexible payment options. Your funds are in safe hands with Point Design.
5. Founded in early 2021, our company specializes in offering high-end lighting, furniture, and bath essentials that have undergone rigorous quality testing. Through our partnerships with over 50+ industry-leading brands, we've established a significant presence in some of the most luxurious households throughout North America.
We might not be architects, but our free 3D design services (a $300 value) will help you plan and envision an outdoor kitchen customized to fit your space. After approving the final design, your design expert can assist in placing the order for your selected home goods. If you’re working with a contractor, give them our 3D design to confirm that your space can fit the design. The process is easy! After all, who doesn’t like free, beautiful visual aids? The product has to be priced at least $200. All of the following information is required:
- Which product do you want?
- Dimensions of your space
- Your idea
- and all the important information you want to emphasize
- What is the size and shape of the area where you want this built?
When you send an inquiry, customer support will contact you with details.
Sent an inquiry via the link at the bottom of this page called "Free 3D Product Simulation" in the Other section.