Fire Magic Echelon Built-In Griddle
The Echelon E660i(s) Gourmet Griddle from Fire Magic allows for outdoor cooking of a variety of dishes, from fried rice to fajitas, and even bacon and eggs. Elevate your outdoor cooking experience with this new...
SPEAK WITH AN AGENT +307 4591340
The Echelon E660i(s) Gourmet Griddle from Fire Magic allows for outdoor cooking of a variety of dishes, from fried rice to fajitas, and even bacon and eggs. Elevate your outdoor cooking experience with this new addition to Fire Magic's lineup.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Expansive 30″ x 18″ cooking area
- 3/8″ thick stainless steel griddle surface for years of warp-free performance
- Dual heavy-duty stainless steel burners providing 45,000 BTUs
- Hot surface ignition and two back-lit control knobs to provide two-zone cooking
- Two-piece drip collector trough over two ports that funnel excess grease into the drip pan
- Same cut-out dimensions as the E660i grill
- Easily removable stainless steel griddle cover.
|Cooking Surface||30″w x 22″d (660 sq. in.)|
|Main Burners||45,000 BTU’s|
|Cut-out Dimensions||31 1/4"w x 23 1/2"d x 11 1/2"h|
About Fire Magic
THE FIRE MAGIC DIFFERENCE
When you choose Fire Magic you are purchasing the finest grill available, backed by the industry’s best and longest warranty – and the most dedicated, customer focused people in the business. Our grills are an investment that pays dividends for years and years. They’re engineered and built to perform for a lifetime. So the pride and joy of owning your Fire Magic Grill will last you a lifetime.
A HERITAGE OF UNMATCHED DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, AND VERSATILITY
Fire Magic Grills are made by people who demand the best, for people who demand the best. Each and every Fire Magic product is made with passion and care by highly skilled craftsmen. Outdoor grilling equipment is all we’ve ever made.
Our grills are constructed of the highest quality, heavy gauge, and appliance grade stainless steel. With unsurpassed attention to the most precise detail in design and construction, Fire Magic Grills are the most elegant, and the most durable barbecues available. They easily perform at the highest temperatures for the longest time of any outdoor barbecue grill. Unmatched performance and cooking versatility are yours when you own a Fire Magic Grill. Fire Magic’s superior technology and construction has set the standard for more than 75 years, and that’s still true today.
PROUDLY CRAFTED IN THE USA WITH THESE OUTSTANDING FEATURES:
- All high-quality 304 stainless steel construction resists oxidation and corrosion
- Best warranty in the industry – lifetime warranty on cast stainless steel burners, cooking grids and stainless steel housing
- Heavy-duty, stick-resistant Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids provide an optimal heating surface
- Advanced heat distribution system featuring proprietary stainless steel Flavor Grids that minimize flare ups common with briquette systems.
- More cooking area than other same-sized grills lets you easily cook an entire meal all at once
- The most BTU’s per square inch with control to cook up to 1,000 degrees and down to 200 degrees – sear a steak and bake a cake.
- All gas units compatible with Natural or L.P gas – field convertible
- Unique “5 Ways to Cook” system allows you to grill, sear, smoke, rotisserie cook and even charcoal grill
- Compact grease collection system prevents grease fires and provides safe and easy clean up
Cast stainless steel burners, Choice stainless steel u-shaped burners, Fire Magic Diamond Sear and rod stainless steel cooking grids and stainless steel housing are under warranty for as long as you own your grill.
Fifteen Year Warranty
Brass valves, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain (including ovens and barbecue faces) and backburner assemblies (except ignition systems) are under warranty for fifteen (15) years.
Ten Year Warranty
Built- In Pizza Oven, built-in and portable griddles (except ignition systems), electric grills, including stainless steel cooking grids and electric grill stainless steel housing are under warranty for ten (10) years(except ignition systems).
Five Year Warranty
Flavor grids, infrared burners in the grill, charcoal stainless steel grills (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are under warranty for one year) are under warranty for five (5) years.
Three Year Warranty
Fire Magic side burners and all other Fire Magic components (except ignition systems and electrical parts) are under warranty for three (3) years.
One Year Warranty
Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are under warranty for one (1) year.
To initiate the return process, customers must file an RMA within 60 days of the purchase. The RMA form must be filled out in its entirety and accompanied by pictures of the item(s) being returned. After the RMA form is submitted, our customer service team will begin the return process.
Could you explain the process of obtaining an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)?
Return authorizations must first be approved. Eligible items for return must be in their original packaging and in a new, re-sellable condition.
Is there a re-stocking fee?
Yes. If eligible for a return, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
What if an RMA is issued by the manufacturer for a warranty?
Some manufacturers will request that warranty claim items be returned directly to them. In this instance, we will coordinate with the manufacturer and we will provide both the RMA and the BOLs to you.
If I refused damage product, will I need an RMA?
No. If product is refused due to damage, the freight claim will be automatically initiated by the carrier and returned. Please alert our customer service team immediately so we can coordinate a replacement shipment or issue a credit.
Is an RMA the same as a credit?
No. An RMA is simply documenting and approving the return of merchandise. Upon approval, credits will be issued and are handled on a case-by-case basis. For example, RMAs received in unsellable condition are not eligible for credit. To avoid running into a situation like that, it is best to ship your return in a way that minimizes damage. If the product is eligible for credit, it will be applied to the original invoice.
Can I return obsolete or special-order items?
No. Special order items cannot be canceled or returned once they have been ordered from the manufacturer. Obsolete or discontinued product cannot be returned once purchased.
What happens if I get an approved RMA but I don’t ship back the product?
RMA’s are valid for 60 days. If the items are not returned in new, re-sellable condition by that time the RMA will expire and the product will not be eligible for a new RMA.
What happens if the product I am returning is damaged or unsellable upon receipt?
It is our customers’ responsibility to return the product in the same new/undamaged condition in which it was received. If a returned product is damaged, it will not be eligible for credit. We are not responsible for items received damaged.
Can I return a product that has been installed or burned?
No. If a customer has installed or burned a product, the RMA will be denied. This is a liability issue and we are not responsible for any items once they have been installed and/or burned. If an item is believed to be defective, we will be happy to assist you with the warranty process.
Point Design's products
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. Accordingly, ETA for "Point Design" products is 5-12 days. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping times are estimates and should not be taken as a guarantee. We make sure our vendors know of new orders to get orders shipped out as soon as possible. With that being said, if a customer decides to cancel an order due to a shipment not arriving in the estimated time frame, customer is responsible for all associated shipping charges, fees, warehouse storage costs, and any other fees associated with the order. Any customer that files a chargeback for delays in shipping will be held criminally liable for theft. No Exceptions Apply.
This tab offers delivery information for our bestselling brands:
The Outdoor Plus:
If your order is stock, the product will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order. We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery.
Most of The Outdoor Plus products are made to order/custom order. Accordingly, it is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom.
American Fyre Designs:
American Fyre Designs products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 2-6 Weeks. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Fire Pit Art:
Fire Pit Art products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 3-12 days. All Fire Pit Art® creations are made to order. After placing your order they start creating your pieces. All fire pits are shipped LTL departing from Lebanon, TN. Your piece will be delivered LTL residential-curbside delivery. The dispatcher from the freight company will call to schedule your residential curb-side delivery offering a 4 hour delivery window typically.
White glove service is available in most metropolitan area's. If white glove service is required we will need to quote those additional costs for you. Refunds:
Gas components are not eligible for buyers remorse refund if they have been installed or used.
Once payment is taken, any modified and / or powder coated pieces are considered custom work and not eligible for refund.
In stock - Lead Time in Business Day Hours is 3-5 days.
Out of stock - It is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom. Some of Sierra Flame producs are Special Order item, once order is placed, your order becomes final, non-cancelable, and non-returnable.
All orders are processed within on business days, 24hours from order. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by our Credit and Fraud Protection Department. To provide a worry free shopping experience. Orders are shipped 48 hours (UPS Items) after being received. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Check Vinnova Return Policy HERE
For information about all other brands not mentioned here please contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom or call us at (307) 459-1340
1. Founded in early 2021, our company specializes in offering high-end lighting, furniture, and bath essentials that have undergone rigorous quality testing. Through our partnerships with over 50+ industry-leading brands, we've established a significant presence in some of the most luxurious households throughout North America.
2. Rest easy when you shop with us. We exclusively utilize Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, allowing you to make purchases and conveniently spread payments over four installments. This ensures a 100% secure checkout experience while providing you with flexible payment options. Your funds are in safe hands with Point Design.
3. At Point Design, we guarantee delivery of products priced at $1000 or more within seven days to the 48 contiguous states. If your product doesn't arrive on time, we'll provide you with a $50 gift card for your next purchase. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
4. When it comes to customer support, Point Design sets the premium standard. We are dedicated to delivering not only the finest products but also an unmatched customer and user experience.
5. We're committed to providing you with Exclusive Online Discounts while maintaining MAP (Minimum Advertised Prices).
We might not be architects, but our free 3D design services (a $300 value) will help you plan and envision an outdoor kitchen customized to fit your space. After approving the final design, your design expert can assist in placing the order for your selected home goods. If you’re working with a contractor, give them our 3D design to confirm that your space can fit the design. The process is easy! After all, who doesn’t like free, beautiful visual aids? The product has to be priced at least $200. All of the following information is required:
- Which product do you want?
- Dimensions of your space
- Your idea
- and all the important information you want to emphasize
- What is the size and shape of the area where you want this built?
When you send an inquiry, customer support will contact you with details.
Sent an inquiry via the link at the bottom of this page called "Free 3D Product Simulation" in the Other section.