SaunaLife 4-Person Traditional Outdoor Sauna | Model G2
This simple, well-built sauna will blend nicely into your outdoor space. It has a light spruce wood exterior with a glass door to let in natural light and give a view to the outdoors. It will work with either an electric sauna heater or wood-fired sauna stove.
- 4 person capacity
- Simple DIY Sauna Kit (2-persons, 2-days)
- 1.65” thick spruce planks with interlocking V-joints
- Two-tier, satin smooth knotless Aspen benches and backrests
- Dimmable LED lighting with remote control
- 5/16" Clear Tempered Glass Door
- Slanted roof with self-adhesive EPDM roofing
- Designed and crafted in Estonia
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pre-cut Spruce boards for entire structure
- Aspen Benches and Backrests
- Tempered clear glass door
- Foundation beams
- EPDM self-adhesive roofing
- Air exhaust vent
- Exterior trim
- White LED light bar (1) & remote control
- Installation instructions
- Harvia KIP 8kW Electric Heater Package w/ Built-In Controller and Stones -
The most popular electric heater for this sauna. Electric Heaters are the most convenient. Just set and forget. They hold a consistent temperature and use no more energy than your clothes dryer or oven. It draws 33 amps @ 240V and requires 8 gauge wiring on a dedicated 50 amp circuit.
- Harvia KIP 8kW Electric Heater Package w/ Digital Controller and Wifi and Stones -
A fan favorite for those who want to heat up their sauna from their phone. It also draws 33 amps @ 240V and requires 8 gauge wiring on a dedicated 50 amp circuit.
- HUUM DROP 7.5kW Electric Heater w/ UKU Wifi Controller and Stones -
DROP heater is inspired by the purest element in nature – a water drop. But DROP isn’t only about the looks. This compact wall-mounted heater can actually fit up to 122 pounds of stones, exceeding most wood-burning stoves and guaranteeing long-lasting steam. It gets up to 220℉ so is a great choice for people who want their sauna to be HOT. It draws 31.25 amps @ 240V and requires 8 gauge wiring on a dedicated 40 amp circuit.
- Harvia M3 Wood Burning Stove Kit w/ Chimney and Floor Protection and Stones -
Wood-burning heaters are a great option if you have access to firewood & want to avoid running electrical to the sauna. The even heat and efficient air circulation guarantee an enjoyable sauna session. This woodburning heater kit comes with steel protective bedding and a chimney out the roof so you have everything needed to properly set it up.
- HUUM HIVE HEAT Wood Burning Stove Kit w/ Chimney and Floor Protection and Stones -
This beautiful wood-burning heater is built in Estonia and is a great option if you have access to firewood & want to avoid running electrical to the sauna. It has a unique structure where fresh air is conducted into the burning process from above to create a strong flame. This woodburning heater kit comes with steel protective bedding and a chimney out the roof so you have everything needed to properly set it up.
- Other Heaters -
- Sauna Interior Volume: 192 cu ft
- Structure Material: Nordic Spruce
- Bench Material: Knotless Aspen
- Interior dimensions: 59"D x 66"W x 85"H
- Exterior Height: 92" (front) and 85" (back)
- Exterior dimensions of foundation: 64"D and 72"W
- Exterior dimensions or roof: 75"D and 86"W (eave to eave)
- Door: 27.2" W x 66.6" H
- Door Handle Material: Aluminium (Exterior)/Wood
- Shipping Dimensions: 89"L x 44"W x 32"H
- Shipping Weight: 1200 lbs
- Lighting Voltage: 120V AC
Point Design's products
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. Accordingly, ETA for "Point Design" products is 5-12 days. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shipping times are estimates and should not be taken as a guarantee. We make sure our vendors know of new orders to get orders shipped out as soon as possible. With that being said, if a customer decides to cancel an order due to a shipment not arriving in the estimated time frame, customer is responsible for all associated shipping charges, fees, warehouse storage costs, and any other fees associated with the order. Any customer that files a chargeback for delays in shipping will be held criminally liable for theft. No Exceptions Apply.
This tab offers delivery information for our bestselling brands:
The Outdoor Plus:
If your order is stock, the product will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order. We will send you the tracking information to the email address you provided at checking out within 24 hours of your order going out for delivery.
Most of The Outdoor Plus products are made to order/custom order. Accordingly, it is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom.
American Fyre Designs:
American Fyre Designs products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 2-6 Weeks. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Fire Pit Art:
Fire Pit Art products are made to order and current manufacturing time is 3-12 days. All Fire Pit Art® creations are made to order. After placing your order they start creating your pieces. All fire pits are shipped LTL departing from Lebanon, TN. Your piece will be delivered LTL residential-curbside delivery. The dispatcher from the freight company will call to schedule your residential curb-side delivery offering a 4 hour delivery window typically.
White glove service is available in most metropolitan area's. If white glove service is required we will need to quote those additional costs for you. Refunds:
Gas components are not eligible for buyers remorse refund if they have been installed or used.
Once payment is taken, any modified and / or powder coated pieces are considered custom work and not eligible for refund.
In stock - Lead Time in Business Day Hours is 3-5 days.
Out of stock - It is best to contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom. Some of Sierra Flame producs are Special Order item, once order is placed, your order becomes final, non-cancelable, and non-returnable.
All orders are processed within on business days, 24hours from order. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by our Credit and Fraud Protection Department. To provide a worry free shopping experience. Orders are shipped 48 hours (UPS Items) after being received. If product is in stock shipping time will be around 3-7 days.
Check Vinnova Return Policy HERE
For information about all other brands not mentioned here please contact us on the green "chat" button at the bottom or call us at (307) 459-1340
1. When it comes to customer support, Point Design sets the premium standard. We are dedicated to delivering not only the finest products but also an unmatched customer and user experience.
2. At Point Design, we guarantee delivery of products priced at $1000 or more within seven days to the 48 contiguous states. If your product doesn't arrive on time, we'll provide you with a $50 gift card for your next purchase. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
3. We're committed to providing you with Exclusive Online Discounts while maintaining MAP (Minimum Advertised Prices). Rest easy when you shop with us.
4. We exclusively utilize Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, allowing you to make purchases and conveniently spread payments over four installments. This ensures a 100% secure checkout experience while providing you with flexible payment options. Your funds are in safe hands with Point Design.
5. Founded in early 2021, our company specializes in offering high-end lighting, furniture, and bath essentials that have undergone rigorous quality testing. Through our partnerships with over 50+ industry-leading brands, we've established a significant presence in some of the most luxurious households throughout North America.
We might not be architects, but our free 3D design services (a $300 value) will help you plan and envision an outdoor kitchen customized to fit your space. After approving the final design, your design expert can assist in placing the order for your selected home goods. If you’re working with a contractor, give them our 3D design to confirm that your space can fit the design. The process is easy! After all, who doesn’t like free, beautiful visual aids? The product has to be priced at least $200. All of the following information is required:
- Which product do you want?
- Dimensions of your space
- Your idea
- and all the important information you want to emphasize
- What is the size and shape of the area where you want this built?
When you send an inquiry, customer support will contact you with details.
Sent an inquiry via the link at the bottom of this page called "Free 3D Product Simulation" in the Other section.